Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Rebirth of the Pirate Cult



With Grayson having graduated and his first mate having transfered to main campus the "Laurier Brantford Pirate Cult" is all but gone. Which is sadening, but I have decided for my last semester at Laurier I must at least attempt a reconstruction.

So far I've got the paperwork almost filled out, and a list of names who think it should happen, and a few loyalies for my exec and who will actually dress as pirates for events.

Cap'n G.C. Silverthorne - Club President
First Mate "Whipping Boy" Joe - Club Vice President (and webmaster)
Swagmaster Muir - Treasurer (and firstyear rep, and poster-monkey)
Lookout Crazy Eyes Dan - Secretary
Admiral Grayson - Alumni Representative (and he smells)

Why an alumni representative? Because Grayson deserves to be on my exec, as its just the way it should be. Also I'm stealing all our old pirate club ideas. The houses, the pirate bowling for charity for some reason.

The events I've come up with so far are thus...
1) Value Village - to scrounge up pirate clothes for people
2) Pirate Movie Night - Bit of a simple one (no need to dress)
3) Pirate Bowling for Big Brothers/Sister (Dressed as pirates)
4) Pirate Video Scavenger Hunt (Dressed as Pirates)
5) Pirate Night in Wilfs Den (Dressed as Pirates)
------> We may do this last one more than once if possible...

To the pirate lovers out there, especially Grayson, Evan, and Lenny - I need ideas...

Grayson has given me his blessings and threats of keel-hauling already...
Grayson, I really need you to show up man...

Pirate Club... Why not?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hermano Rojo said...

I'm on the case. 1 Pirate club logo comin' up!

7:11 AM  
Blogger None said...

Yar, that man has a lovely hiney.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sazzmo said...

I never knew you felt that way about Lightning Lenny...

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home